Plan for Achieving Self-Support (PASS) A Plan for Achieving Self-Support (PASS) is a second asset-building strategy.
What does PASS stand for?
PASS stands for Plan for Achieving Self-Support (US Social Security Administration)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PASS
We have 370 other meanings of PASS in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Assessment Support Service
- Personal Alarm Safety System
- Personal Alert Safety System
- Personal Assist Secretary System (Xbox)
- Personalized Automotive Security System (passive automotive anti-theft system)
- Personnel Administrative Support Service/System
- Photo Interpretation Analyst Support System
- Pilipino Academic Student Services
- Pilipino American Student Society
- Pilipino-Americans in Social Studies (University of California, Irvine)
- Planetarium Activities for Student Success
- Planning, Attention, Simultaneous and Successive Processing (theory of intelligence)
- POCC Applications Software Support
- Poly-Silicon Assisted Self-Aligned Selective-Epitaxial-Growth (semiconductor structure)
- Polygraph Assisted Scoring System
- Portable Aeromagnetic Survey System
- Position Aware Safety Systems
- Positive Action School Site
- Post Abortion Stress Syndrome
- Post Administrative Software Suite (Department of State)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An individual with a disability receiving SSI benefits can work with his or her VR counselor to apply for a Plan for Achieving Self-Support (PASS), through which an individual can set aside income or resources that will be used to achieve a career goal.
A PASS Plan, or Plan for Achieving Self-Support, is a Social Security Work Incentive that allows a Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipient to set aside money for a specified period of time for the purpose of accomplishing an employment goal (Prero, 1993; Social Security Administration, 1988).