Several histologically distinct types of GTD exist, including hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma, and placental site trophoblastic tumor.
What does PSTT stand for?
PSTT stands for Placental site trophoblastic tumor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSTT
We have 2 other meanings of PSTT in our Acronym Attic
- Post Sales Technical Support
- Posterior Superior Temporal Sulcus
- Power Supply Test Station/Set
- Precision SIGINT Targeting System
- Primary School Teachers and Science (UK)
- Profile Specific Test Specification (telecommunications)
- Public Sector Transition Stability Act (Canada)
- Program for Survivors of Torture and Severe Trauma (Center for Multicultural Human Services; Virginia)
- Parallel Spectral Transform Shallow Water Model
- Pharmaceutical Science & Technology Today (UK)
- Practical Software Testing Techniques
- Program-Specific Transfer Training (child welfare; Michigan)
- Provincial Sanitation Task Team (South Africa)
- Pulse Single Target Track
- Partido Socialista Dos Trabalhadores Unificado (Portuguese: Unified Workers Socialist Party)
- Patuakhali Science and Technology University (Bangladesh)
- Perm State Technical University (Russia)
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University (India)
- Public Service Trade Union Federation (Sri Lanka)
- Prison Service Trade Union Side (Liverpool, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two more patients developed placental site trophoblastic tumors and both needed hysterectomies.
Gestational trophoblastic diseases (GTDs) are a heterogeneous group of diseases that include partial and complete hydatidiform moles (CHMs), invasive moles, choriocarcinomas, placental site trophoblastic tumors, and epithelioid trophoblastic tumors.