After three weeks of tests, doctors finally diagnosed PRP - pityriasis rubra pilaris, a very rare chronic skin disease.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris (skin disease)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Restraint Petition (law)
- Personnel Reliability Program
- Personnel Retrieval and Processing (United States Marine Corps term for Mortuary Affairs)
- Petroleum Remediation Product (Universal Remediation)
- Phi Rho Pi (est. 1929; forensics)
- Phosphorus Rich Polymer
- Pilot Research Project (various organizations)
- Pimp Rock Palace (website)
- Pipelined Resampling Processor
- Pittwater Radiology Partnership (Sydney, Australia)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma
- PlayRadioPlay! (band)
- Pleasure Ridge Park (Kentucky)
- Poder Revolucionario Popular (Spanish: Popular Revolutionary Power; Peru)
- Policy Research Programme (UK)
- Pollution Reduction Plan (various locations)
- Pollution Reduction Programme (various locations)
- Poly-Ribitol Phosphate
- Polymorphic Region Prediction (biology)
- Portable Radio Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The range of dermatologic disorders treated with one of these drugs included sarcoidosis, Behcet's syndrome, hidradenitis suppurativa, vasculitis, pyoderma gangrenosum, pityriasis rubra pilaris, eosinophilic fasciitis, panniculitis, and scleroderma, said Dr.
But after a series of tests doctors finally diagnosed it as the rare chronic skin disease PRP - pityriasis rubra pilaris.