Pinton PC, Capezzera R, Zane C, De Panfilis G: Medium-dose ultraviolet A1 therapy for pityriasis lichenoides et varioliformis acuta and pityriasis lichenoides chronica.
What does PLEVA stand for?
PLEVA stands for Pityriasis Lichenoides Et Varioliformis Acuta (Medical; skin condition characterized by hemorrhagic blisters)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pipeline End Sled (subsea pipelines)
- Pipeline End Structure (energy production)
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Space
- Professional Law Enforcement Seminars
- Professional Locum and Employment Services (Hampton, Victoria, Australia)
- Persons of Limited English-Speaking Ability (training and employment program)
- Polymorphic Light Eruption Sine Eruptione (skin condition)
- Program for Leadership in Earth Systems Education (teacher enhancement program)
- Pipeline End Termination
- Protection Log Extract Utility
- Pennsylvania Lake Erie Watershed Association
- Planet Extreme (Russian gaming site)
- Plans and Exercises
- Plant License Extension (nuclear energy industry)
- Plasma Exchange
- Procedure Language Extension
- Programming Language for Exchanges
- Plastics Export Promotion Council of India
- Phillips Laboratory Expert User System
- Pacific Legal Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, false-negative results may be obtained in a small biopsy in which there are large numbers of competing inflammatory cells, and false-positive results can occur in benign clonal conditions such as pityriasis lichenoides et varioliformis acuta in the skin.