Babin is affiliated with Louisiana Tech University and Harris with Pittsburg State University.
What does PSU stand for?
PSU stands for Pittsburg State University (Pittsburg, Kansas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSU
We have 146 other meanings of PSU in our Acronym Attic
- Payment Service User
- Peak Simultaneous Users
- Pediatric Surgical Unit
- Pembroke State University (Lumberton, NC)
- Pennsylvania State University
- Performance Share Units
- Phantasy Star Universe (video game)
- Philadelphia Student Union (Pennsylvania)
- Philippine Science University
- Photo-Synthetic Unit
- Plasma Spray Unit
- Plaster Student Union (Missouri State University)
- Plastic Surgery Company, Inc. (stock symbol; formerly the symbol for South Puerto Rico Sugar Company)
- Playstation Underground (game)
- Playstation Universe (website)
- Please Shut Up
- Plymouth State University (Plymouth, New Hampshire)
- Police Support Unit (UK police)
- Port Security Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
We started hosting the events at Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas, last year.
BG: I've heard about the AAMN for as long as I've been in nursing (graduated with a BSN in 1983 from Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Kansas), and have had friends encourage me to join.
Bellora received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in Accounting from Pittsburg State University.
In addition to a Bachelor of Science degree in bioengineering from Texas Southern University and a Master of Science in electronics engineering technology from Pittsburg State University, Gaith holds a Doctorate of Science in engineering management from University of Southern California and has studied executive leadership and management at Rice University.
The Pittsburg State University Case Unlike their counterparts in the private sector, public universities in many states have the right to unionize and bargain under their respective state employee labor laws.
As part of the new grant activities, WSU will assist other colleges in Kansas, including Pittsburg State University and Fort Hays State University, to adapt its alternative-certification model.