They were asked demographic information as well as questions from the Pittsburg Sleep Quality Index (PSQI), which obtains information about the patient's overall sleep quality during the past month.
What does PSQI stand for?
PSQI stands for Pittsburg Sleep Quality Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSQI
We have 1 other meaning of PSQI in our Acronym Attic
- p-Strong Quantization Condition
- Pakistan Standards & Quality Control Authority
- Public Sector Quality Fair
- Public Service Quality Fair
- Prairie Star Quilters Guild (St. Charles, IL)
- Provincial Sediment Quality Guidelines (Canada)
- Public Services Quality Group (UK)
- Patient Safety Quality Healthcare (Australia)
- Puget Sound Quarter Horse Association
- Philippine Society for Quality, Inc. (est. 1969)
- Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Interview (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005
- Patient Safety and Quality Monitoring
- Perceptual Speech Quality Measure (voice quality analysis)
- Progress in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
- Preliminary Ship/Squadron Manning Document
- Preliminary System Qualification Statement (Eurofighter Typhoon)
- Portland Sculpture and Quarries Trust (Portland, Dorset, UK)
- Practical Software Quality and Testing
- Practical Software Quality Techniques
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subjective sleep quality of participants was investigated using Pittsburg Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) that is a self-noted questionnaire that assesses sleep quality and sleep disturbance over one-month period (Buysse et al.