LEFT: 'the widespread wearing of red coral is for life and health, by its colour sympathy with blood' - all quotes from Edward Lovett Pics Courtesy Pitt Rivers Museum IUSED to walk past the imposing Wellcome Foundation building in London's Euston Road on my way to and from the station on my weekly commute.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Pitt Rivers Museum (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Report Message
- Permanent Reservoir Monitoring
- Person Responsible for Maintenance (various organizations)
- Personal Radiation Monitor
- Personal Relationship Manager (various oranizations)
- Personnel Readiness Manager
- Petition/Proposal for Rulemaking
- Physical Rule Model
- Physician Relationship Management
- Pipe Rack Module (transportation)
- Planning and Resource Management (various organizations)
- Planning Reserve Margin (various organizations)
- Poisson Regression Model (computational mathematics)
- Policy & Requirements Manual
- Port Reduction Method
- Power Range Monitor
- Power Rangers Megaforce (gaming)
- Pre-Regulator Module
- Precision Radiation Measurement
- Precision Runway Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Podruchny (history, York University) and Peers, curator at the Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford, stress the interdisciplinary approaches made by the authors.
Nov 15, 2008 Oxford The Pitt Rivers Museum of Anthropology in Oxford is set to re-open in the spring of 2009.
Bowden has published in detail on the culture of the Kwoma, especially his 1983 Pitt Rivers Museum publication, Yena: art and ceremony in a Sepik Society, his chapters on Kwoma art and architecture in Sepik Heritage (1990, edited by Lutkehaus et al.
The origin and development of the Pitt Rivers Museum (Occasional papers on technology).