During the mid-2000s, MRSA cases were rising at Pitt County Memorial Hospital (PCMH), in Greenville, NC, as in many U.
What does PCMH stand for?
PCMH stands for Pitt County Memorial Hospital (Greenville, NC, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCMH
We have 10 other meanings of PCMH in our Acronym Attic
- Project Cycle Management Framework
- Pacific Clearstream Media Group (Petaluma, CA)
- Parent-Child Mother Goose Program (est. 1986; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Perfect Circle Media Group (Dallas, TX)
- Pickens County Master Gardeners (Georgia)
- Project and Construction Management Group (Romania)
- Property Counselors Management Group (Fort Myers, FL)
- Parker County Master Gardener Association (Weatherford, Texas)
- Parents for Children's Mental Health (Canada)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Placer County Mental Health (Auburn, CA)
- Plea and Case Management Hearing (English criminal law)
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health
- Professional Certified in Materials Handling (job title)
- Pacific Coast Miniature Horse Club
- Peninsula Community Mental Health Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Piedmont Center for Mental Health Services (South Carolina)
- Primary Care Mental Health Worker (UK)
- Panama City Marine Institute (Panama City, FL)
- Pellet-Cladding Mechanical Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
WALSTONBURG, NC Phyllis Barbara (Jordan) Bishop, 77, of 110 Church Street, Walstonburg, NC, went to her Heavenly home on Friday, January 29, 2010 at Pitt County Memorial Hospital in Greenville, NC.
Cone Memorial Hospital, Greensboro; Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville; Wakemed/New Bern Ave.
Pitt County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) of Greenville, NC, has licensed Admin-Rx from McKesson Corp.
Babb, MD, medical director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories at Pitt County Memorial Hospital.
Ramsey, MD, is a professor of Medicine at The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University and medical director of Infection Control at Pitt County Memorial Hospital and University Health systems of Eastern Carolina in Greenville, NC.