What does PDCF stand for?
PDCF stands for Pitch-Derived-Carbon-Foam
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDCF
- Pathway Dose Conversion Factor
- Pavement Design for Connection Flares
- Pediatric Dentistry of Central Florida (Maitland. FL)
- Pee Dee Community Fellowship (Florence, SC)
- People of Diverse Cultures and Faiths
- Personal Data Change Form
- Perth and District Community Foundation (Canada)
- Pest Diagnostic Clinic FactSheet
- Philippine Deaf Christian Fellowship
- Pit Disassembly and Conversion Facility
- Policy Dialogue and Convening Facility (South Africa)
- Precision Die Cutting & Finishing Co.
- pressure derived collateral flow
- Pressure Drop Correction Factor
- Prevention and Detection of Corporate Fraud
- Primary Data Communication File
- Primary Dealer Credit Facility (US Federal Reserve)
- Primitive D-Cube of Failure
- Primitive D-Cube of Fault