Recent advances in technology on two fronts, 1) the fabrication of large-diameter pistons and cylinders with good geometry, and 2) the ability to measure the dimensions of these components with high accuracy, have allowed dead-weight testers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to generate pressures that approach total relative uncertainties previously obtained only by manometers.
What does P&C stand for?
P&C stands for Pistons and Cylinders (automotive)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&C
- Parts and Consumables (various companies)
- Peaches & Cream
- Peek and Cloppenburg (fashion retail; Europe)
- People & Culture (various organizations)
- Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Personal & Confidential
- Personal and Commercial (banking)
- Petroleum & Convenience (UK)
- Petroleum and Chemical
- Phases and Cycles, Inc (Montreal, Quebec)