Among the topics are a European perspective on making astronomical photographic data available, the astronomical photographic data archive at the Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute, the Maria Mitchell observatory and its digitized plate collection, evaluating commercial scanners for astronomical image digitization, measuring the earth's ozone on historic stellar spectra, and making archival data available for research in the next decade and beyond.
What does PARI stand for?
PARI stands for Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PARI
We have 20 other meanings of PARI in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Agrarian Reform Foundation for National Development
- Perth Astronomy Research Group (Australia)
- Pittsburgh Alternative Relationship Group (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Poly ADP (adenosine diphosphate) Ribose Glycohydrolase
- Postoperative Alkaline Reflux Gastritis
- Public Affairs Resource Group (Canada)
- Plasminogen Activator Releasing Hormone
- Pure Alexia and Right Hemiachromatopsia
- Population and Reproductive Health Integrated Project (Nepal)
- Parental Attitude Research Instrument
- Port and Airport Research Institute (Yokosuka, Japan)
- Precision Automation and Robotics India, Ltd.
- Precolumbian Art Research Institute (Mesoamerican research)
- Program d'Aide a la Recherche Industrielle (French: Industrial Research Assistance Program)
- People Against Racism in Aboriginal Homelands (Australia)
- Banque de Paris et des Pays-Bas (French: Bank of Paris and the Netherlands - now BNP Paribas)
- Preservation Affordable Rental Investment Fund (Minnesota)
- Promoting Action on Research Implementation in Health Services
- Professional Association of Residents and Interns of Manitoba
- Professional Association of Residents in the Maritime Provinces (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the world's biggest data storage and software company, said it donated $70,000 in technology and services to the Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute in North Carolina.