Cruz also joins the cast for the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean film.
What does POC stand for?
POC stands for Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POC
We have 263 other meanings of POC in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Operations Center
- Petty Officer Cadet
- Philippine Olympic Committee
- Physical Optics Corporation
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Piece Of Cake
- Piece of Code
- Piece of Crap
- Pile Of Crap
- Pioneer Electronics of Canada
- Pissed Off Chick
- Pissed Off Customer
- Pistol Only Challenge (gaming)
- Pittsburgh Opera Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Plan of Care
- Plan of Correction
- Plano Oficial de Contabilidade (Portuguese: Accountancy Official Plan)
- Platoon Operations Center
- Player-Owned City (role-playing clan)
- Pocatello (Amtrak station code; Pocatello, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Take to the helm and create the ultimate family Pirates of the Caribbean themed day.
Additional titles based on the entire Pirates of the Caribbean franchise will be also debut in conjunction with the film's premiere, with titles including From Ship to Shore: A Magnetic Book; The Secret Files of the East India Trading Company; Pirates of the Caribbean Poster Book; and The Black Pearl: A Pop-Up Pirate Ship.
Byline: RICHARD HAMMOND WHEN Pirates Of The Caribbean first came out Volvo climbed aboard with a clever marketing stunt.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Entertainment company Disney Online has revealed it is offering Pirates of the Caribbean fans the opportunity to appear in an original video game based on the movie.
Rolling Stone Keith Richards, who inspired Johnny Depp's natty-haired character in Pirates Of The Caribbean, will join him in the film's third instalment, it is reported today.