At Big Creek, engineering and construction efforts were focused on the development of the Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and General Arrangement drawings.
What does P&ID stand for?
P&ID stands for Piping and Instrumentation Diagram
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&ID
- Pen and Ink (drawings or plans)
- Pensions & Investments
- Piping & Instrumentation (manufacturing)
- Principal and Interest
- Privileges and Immunities
- Process & Instrumentation
- Processing and Interpretation (Geophysical Seismic Surveys)
- Protection and Indemnity insurance
- Production and Inventory Control
- Pass and Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
the process plant engineering IT solutions company, has signed an agreement with the Process Industry Practices (PIP) Consortium for its piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) documentation criteria.