That sense of Indian spirituality is at the heart of the Pipestone National Monument.
What does PIPE stand for?
PIPE stands for Pipestone National Monument (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PIPE
We have 44 other meanings of PIPE in our Acronym Attic
- Port Isabel Police Department (Texas)
- Presque Isle Police Department (Maine)
- Pondicherry Industrial Promotion Development and Investment Corporation (India)
- Office of Privacy, Information Protection and Data Security (Internal Revenue Service)
- Directorate for Product Integrity and Production Engineering
- Partner Interface Process for Energy
- Partner Interface Processes for Energy (Excelergy)
- Period Instrument Performance Ensemble
- Personalization by Partial Evaluation
- Pest Information Platform for Extension and Education (Pennsylvania)
- Piping Industry, Progress and Education
- Presentations in Protein Explorer
- Private Investment, Public Entity
- Private IP Encapsulation
- Product Integrity and Production Engineering
- Programa de pos Graduacao em Engenharia (Brazil)
- Psychologically Informed Planned Environment (UK)
- Public Internet Peering Exchange (Australia)
- Pacific Indigenous Peoples Environment Coalition (New Zealand)
- Photoion-Photoelectron Coincidence Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pipestone: An Unbroken Legacy Great Divide Pictures, Pipestone National Monument 2.
Listed as threatened since 1989, the orchid is found at Pipestone National Monument in Minnesota and is present throughout the tallgrass prairie region: Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, and Manitoba, Canada.