Supported by Petrobras, it is an international conference with a strong partnership with the Pipeline Systems Division of ASME, one of the organizers of the International Pipeline Conference that takes place in Calgary, Canada every even year.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Pipeline Systems Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Phase Space Density
- Philadelphia School District (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philomath School District (Philomath, OR)
- Photo Smoke Detector (fire alarm systems)
- Photo Storage Device
- Photon Stimulated Desorption
- Photoshop Deluxe (Adobe bitmap file editor)
- Photoshop Design
- Photoshop Document
- Physiological Support Division
- Planetary Science Division (US NASA)
- Planned Ship Date
- Planning Systems Division (US DoD)
- Platform Screen Door (trains)
- Platform Solutions Division (software)
- Platforms Services Division (Microsoft)
- Play Sequence Descriptor
- Political Subdivision (Pennsylvania taxes)
- Polling Station Diary (voting)
- Polystyrene, Deuterated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two important documents were signed at the closing ceremony: the cooperation agreement between the Pipeline Technology Center (CTDUT) and pipeline companies from Ecuador and the understanding memo between IBP and the Pipeline Systems Division of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).