Shaw was scheduled to present and participate on two of the pipeline leak detection panels at the PHMSA "Improving Pipeline Leak Detection System Effectiveness and Understanding the Application of Automatic/Remote Control Valves" conference on March 27-28 in Washington, DC.
What does PLDS stand for?
PLDS stands for Pipeline Leak Detection System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLDS
We have 6 other meanings of PLDS in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Leadership Development Program
- Public Library Development Project
- Portable Lightweight Designator Rangefinder (laser designation system)
- Potentially Lethal Damage Repair (radiation oncology)
- Pulsed Low Dose Rate (radiation oncology)
- Punjab Land Development and Reclamation Corporation
- Phase-Locked Dielectric Resonator Oscillator
- Passive Lightning Detection System
- Philips & Lite-On Digital Solutions
- Pilot Land Data System
- Post-Lyme Disease Syndrome
- Power-Law Differencing Scheme
- Professional Legal Document Services, Inc. (California)
- Public Library Data Service (statistical report)
- Phospholipase D from Streptomyces Chromofuscus
- Philippine Long Distance and Telephone (est. 1928)
- Philippine Long Distance Telecommunications (est. 1928; Makati City, Philippines)
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
- Public Library Development Team (Madison, WI)
- PacketLink Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
WaveControl pipeline leak detection system represents an advance acoustic method of leak detection in pipelines.
Introduction of a pressure fluctuation analysis model has significantly reduced the cost of maintenance and operation of a pipeline leak detection system.
Telvent announced that it has received full acceptance for the SimSuite Pipeline Leak Detection System for the Caspian Pipeline.
says it has successfully demonstrated a liquids pipeline leak detection system called duoThane[R] over an oil slick area in the Santa Barbara Channel off the California coast.