8 km (8-mile) pipe-in-pipe flowlines with associated pipeline end terminations (PLETs) and steel catenary risers, Technip said in a statement on Friday without providing financial details.
What does PLET stand for?
PLET stands for Pipeline End Termination
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PLET in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel-Line Equal-Space
- Paul Lewin Electrical Services (UK)
- Pipeline End Sled (subsea pipelines)
- Pipeline End Structure (energy production)
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Space
- Professional Law Enforcement Seminars
- Professional Locum and Employment Services (Hampton, Victoria, Australia)
- Persons of Limited English-Speaking Ability (training and employment program)
- Polymorphic Light Eruption Sine Eruptione (skin condition)
- Program for Leadership in Earth Systems Education (teacher enhancement program)
- Protection Log Extract Utility
- Pityriasis Lichenoides Et Varioliformis Acuta (Medical; skin condition characterized by hemorrhagic blisters)
- Pennsylvania Lake Erie Watershed Association
- Planet Extreme (Russian gaming site)
- Plans and Exercises
- Plant License Extension (nuclear energy industry)
- Plasma Exchange
- Procedure Language Extension
- Programming Language for Exchanges
- Plastics Export Promotion Council of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hess awarded Technip a lump sum contract for the design, engineering, fabrication and subsea installation of more than 28 miles of flowlines, steel catenary risers, pipeline end terminations, piles and structures.
BASF supplied Elastoshore ZeroHg technology to Perma-Pipe, allowing Perma-Pipe to apply its Auto-Therm GSPU "wet" insulation to the flowlines, risers, pipeline end terminations (PITTS), manifold, jumpers and shrouds required for the subsea developments.
BP's Mardi Gras Transportation System also involves the installation of lateral lines, wye sleds, Pipeline End Terminations (PLETs) and jumpers that connect the lines, together with all their associated components and fittings.