Execution venues are located in the Pinneberg rich and sometimes well into the Segeberg.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Pinneberg (auto license plate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Inventory
- Physically Impaired
- Physician Information
- Physicist Interface
- Physics International
- Physik Instrumente
- Physikalisches Institut (German: Institute of Physics)
- Piauí (Brazilian state)
- Pigeon Trainer (US Navy)
- Pinellas (plant; Florida)
- Pisa (Tuscany, Italy)
- Planet Internet
- Plant Industry (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
- Plant Information (real-time software products such as SCADA)
- Plant Integrity
- Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Plasticity Index
- Platform Initialization (Specification)
- Platform Integration (various organizations)
- Please Inquire
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the war she worked as a secretary at the bureau of Baltic University at Pinneberg near Hamburg.
The observed numbers of cases in Pinneberg and Steinburg during this period were greater than expected (SIR = 1.
com Tramaco GmbH, Postfach 2152, D-25409 Pinneberg, Germany; or Siemensstr.
Huntington Beach, CA (714) 898-4377 Tramaco GmbH Pinneberg, Germany +(49) 4101/706-200 Vitro Co.
BASF has sold its Luranyl (a blend of polyphenylene ether and high-impact polystyrene used for electrical and electronic applications) business in Europe and Asia to Romira GmbH, a manufacturer of engineering plastics in Pinneberg, Germany.