Dark Side Of The Wall, Coventry's much-acclaimed Pink Floyd tribute band, return to one of their favourite venues tomorrow night when they play Stoney Stanton Social Club.
What does PFTB stand for?
PFTB stands for Pink Floyd Tribute Band
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PFTB
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Payload Flight Test Article
- Peru Free Trade Agreement
- pleasefeedtheanimals (blog)
- Polish Field Target Association (shooting club)
- Premium Fund Trust Account
- Primary Fallopian Tube Adenocarcinoma
- Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre (Fiji)
- People For The American Way (usually seen as PFAW)
- Physical Fitness Test Battery (police)
- Proofs from the Book (mathematics)
- Pacific Film and Television Commission (Queensland, Australia)
- Par For The Course
- Pars Flaccida Type Cholesteatoma
- Pittsburgh Flight Training Center (est. 1980; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Primary Fallopian Tube Carcinoma
- Zhejiang Pinghu Foreign Trade Co, Ltd (China)
- Portland Federation of Teachers and Classified Employees (labor union)
- Permanent Full-Time Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 15-year-old Pink Floyd tribute band comfortably takes the back seat Saturday and Sunday as the ballet brings back to the Hult Center its original interpretation of the classic album: "Dark Side of the Moon.
The Pink Floyd tribute band from 'down under' has toured widely in the UK and remains a going concern but Damian says there's no formal link between the two.
THERE'S a treat in store for fans of prog-rock when Pink Floyd tribute band Darkside plays at Theatr Harlech tomorrow.
They'd be better blending cookery and drinking in a Pink Floyd tribute band and renaming themselves Keith Floyd.
PINK Floyd tribute band, Think Floyd, are bringing their 2008 tour to Blackwood Miners Institute on Friday, November 7, at 7.
A POPULAR Pink Floyd tribute band will be performing songs by the rock legends in Bromsgroveon Saturday.
Tribute at town hall PINK Floyd tribute band Shine On is playing at Middlesbrough Town Hall on Saturday, February 24 at 7.