Anderson Greenwood and Crosby are premier brands for both direct spring-operated and pilot operated pressure relief valves.
What does POPRV stand for?
POPRV stands for Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Projecting Older People Population Information (UK)
- Partnership for Older People Projects (Sheffield, UK)
- Project on Ocean Productivity Profiling System
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Quantification
- Payroll Online Payment Request
- Police of Puerto Rico
- Pre-Operative Patient Representation (image guided neurosurgery)
- Protect Our Property Rights (Templeton, CA)
- Prototype Organic Power Reactor
- Persistent Organic Pollutants Review Committee
- PACI Online Proposal System (Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure)
- Pacific Okinawa Players
- Paperless Ordering Procurement System
- Parachutists Over Phorty Society (skydiving organization)
- Partitioned Operations Storage (Nortel)
- Partitioned Optical Passive Star (network topology)
- Partners of Prisoners and Families Support Group (UK)
- People Observing People's Safety (behavior-based safety program)
- People, Organizations, Projects, Skills (US NASA)
- Perceptions of Organizational Political Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Circle #209 Teledyne Fluid Systems, Farris Engineering Literature from Teledyne Fluid Systems, Farris Engineering, covers the pilot operated Series 3800 line of integrally cast, semi-nozzle pilot operated pressure relief valves.