The student took over flying and I assumed pilot not flying duties.
What does PNF stand for?
PNF stands for Pilot Not Flying
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNF
We have 63 other meanings of PNF in our Acronym Attic
- European Committee of Manufacturers of Compressed Air Equipment
- Page Not Found
- Part Not Found
- Parti Nationaliste Français
- Partito Nazionale Fascista (Italian political party)
- Pawnee National Forest (US Forest Service)
- People in Need Foundation (India)
- Philippine News and Features
- Planar Near-Field
- Plumas National Forest (US Forest Service)
- Post Nuclear Fall-out
- Profile and Notification Facility
- Profiling Natural Fluorescence (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Programa Nacional de Fertilizantes (Portuguese: National Fertilizer Program; Brazil)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Pacific Northwest Fenton Association
- Photonics and Nanostructures-Fundamentals and Applications (publication)
- Polish National Film Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Normally during landing, the pilot not flying calls out the runway distance remaining markers as the plane progresses down the runway.