Standard features include a CAT C-10 ATAAC 360-hp engine; hydrostatic closed circuit transmission; large screening area; Hydraulic Pilot Control system on both sides of operator platform for ease of use; and a safe and comfortable shock absorbent operator platform.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Pilot Control System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Photonic Crystal Slab
- Physical Coding Sublayer
- Physical Convergence Sublayer
- Physics and Chemistry of Solids (journal)
- Physics of Colloids in Space
- Physiological Control Systems
- Piedmont Chamber Singers (est. 1977; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Pikeland Community School
- Pima County Sheriff (Arizona)
- Pinckney Community Schools (Pinckney, MI)
- Pinellas County Schools (Florida)
- Piping Class Sheet
- Pitchers' Caught Stealing (baseball; times a pitcher initiates a caught stealing)
- Pittard Campus School (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Pittsylvania County Schools (Pittsylvania County, Virginia)
- Placed on the Calendar in the Senate (bill status)
- Placement Coordination Services (Community Care Access Centers; Ontario, Canada)
- Plainville Choral Society (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dresser says its 2-inch AC Port Flowgrid[R] Regulator is designed to be used in conjunction with a self-contained pilot control system.
Joystick handles for both the mechanical and pilot control systems incorporate the standard auxiliary hydraulics function.
Standard features include a CAT C-10 ATAAC 360 hp engine; hydrostatic closed circuit transmission; large screening area; Hydraulic Pilot Control system on both sides of operator platform for ease of use; and a safe and comfortable shock absorbent operator platform.