Tuesday: The Tyneside division of the Pike Anglers' Club of Great Britain meet at Blaydon Social Club HQ and Aycliffe AC hold a committee meeting at Neville Parade Methodist Church from 7:30pm (members welcome to attend), whiel the Environment Agency Fisheries Forum goes ahead in County Hall, Durham.
What does PACGB stand for?
PACGB stands for Pike Anglers' Club of Great Britain (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Putting a Canadian Face on Learning Disabilities
- Plymouth Area Coalition for the Homeless
- Post Acute Care Facilitation Unit (Australia)
- Pan African Capital Group LLC (Washington, DC)
- Peña Atletica Centuria Germana (Spanish)
- Performance Assessment Coordinating Group
- Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma (eyes)
- Progressive Action for the Common Good
- Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of Georgia
- Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Disorder--Progressive, Atrophying, Chronic, Granulomatous Dermohypodermitis
- Palo Alto County Gaming Development Corporation (non-profit corporation; Emmetsburg, IA)
- Patterson Army Community Hospital
- Post Acute Care Hospital
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (Wormleysburg, PA; est. 1981)
- Port Arthur Community Health Clinic
- Pacific Headquarters, Pearl Harbor (US Navy)
- Point Area Chemical Effects Model
- Program Advisory Committee on the Human Genome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior members of the Darlington, Teesside and Durham branch of the Pike Anglers' Club of Great Britain have handed him the coveted award.
Tuesday: Leazes Park hold an open evening meeting in Leazes Park club house and The Tyneside division of the Pike Anglers' Club of Great Britain meet at Blaydon Social Club HQ, where local pike expert Shane Patterson is a guest speaker.