What does P/PUNC stand for?
P/PUNC stands for Pike/Pine Urban Neighborhood Coalition (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Power Propulsion
- Principal Polarization
- Program Plan
- Pediatric and Perinatal Specialist
- Pitches per Plate Appearance (baseball statistic)
- Primary Payload
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Program/Project Manager
- Preventable and Potentially Preventable (hospital death rate)