The letter detailing the frat-boy incident at the prestigious Piedmont Driving Club was written by a prominent member named John C.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Piedmont Driving Club (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Development Curriculum
- Personal Digital Cellular (Japan)
- Personal Digital Certificate (authentication)
- Personal Digital Communication
- Personal Digital Cordless
- Personnel Data Card
- Personnel Development Committee
- Philips Display Components
- Philosophy Documentation Center (various locations)
- Physical Demand Characteristics (work assessment)
- Plan de Développement Communal (French: Communal Development Plan)
- Planet Definition Committee (International Astronomical Union)
- Planning, Design and Construction (various organizations)
- Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells
- Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
- Please Don't Cut (boxes)
- Plugin Delay Compensation
- Point Defence Canon (science fiction)
- Polaroid Digital Camera
- Polka Dot Creations (online book store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the one passage where Charlie Croker might be criticizing organized religion, where he's thinking about an institution that "had been the center of the most important network in the city" but now is "filled with old people who didn't mean much one way or another," he is referring to the Piedmont Driving Club.