Sapna Joshi cited Sri Lanka with highest GDP rate in the region and better living standards of the masses where piece rate workers were catered under Factory Act and little understanding for Own Account Workers.
What does PRW stand for?
PRW stands for Piece Rate Worker (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRW
We have 32 other meanings of PRW in our Acronym Attic
- Private Media Group Inc (stock symbol)
- Property Rental Value Tax (Maldives)
- Polycthaemia Rubra Vera with Thrombocytosis
- Pilot Remote Vocational Training Stream (Australia)
- Parents Are Watching
- Past Relevant Work (US SSA)
- People's Realty World
- Personal Retail Website
- Phonetically Regular Word (education)
- Pittsburgh Railways (formerly Pittsburgh Streetcar System)
- Police Report Writer
- Prentice, Wisconsin (Airport Code)
- Pro-Rata Warranty
- Professional RPG Wrestling
- Psychological Research Wing (India)
- Public Refrigerated Warehousing
- Pennsylvania Rural Water Association (Bellefonte, PA)
- Pequabuck River Watershed Association (Bristol, CT)
- Pine River Watershed Alliance (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home based women workers in the country are usually identified as piece rate workers involved in manufacturing and post manufacturing parts as embroidery, carpet weaving, hand-loom, bangle making, prawn peeling, making incense sticks, filling match boxes.