Picosecond Pulse Labs exhibited the Model 8020 optical splitter for its line of pattern generators.
What does PSPL stand for?
PSPL stands for Picosecond Pulse Labs (Boulder, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSPL
We have 20 other meanings of PSPL in our Acronym Attic
- Pusat Studi Properti Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Property Studies Center; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- Personal Computer Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis (circuit simulation software)
- Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.
- PlayStation Portable Internet Relay Chat (software)
- Paint Shop Pro Interactive Zone
- Photographic Society of Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
- Pusat Studi Pengembangan Kawasan (Indonesian: Regional Development Study Center)
- Paul Sawyier Public Library (Frankfort, KY)
- Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Point Source/Point Lens (astrophysics)
- Political Science/Pre Law (university major)
- Position Specific Posterior Lattice (speech recognition)
- Puget Sound Power and Light
- Penn State Pulsar Machine (spectrometry)
- Per Subscriber per Month (service charges)
- Physiologically Structured Population Model (ecology)
- Point Set Pattern Matching (computer science)
- Power Save Polling Mode (wireless Internet networks)
- Presynaptic Plasma Membrane