What does P&P stand for?
P&P stands for Pick and Place (surface-mount technology machines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&P
- Printing and Operational Supplies (unit)
- Microsoft Patterns & Practices Developer Center
- Package & Postage
- Party and Play
- Pathogens and Parasites
- Payments and Progress (Committee)
- Pedersen & Partners
- Pen and Paper
- People and Planet (UK student campaign group)
- Permanent and Pensionable (various locations)