The Piano Technician's Guild has generously agreed to once again award $750 scholarships to two MTNA Nationally Certified Teachers of Music.
What does PTG stand for?
PTG stands for Piano Technician's Guild (trade association of piano tuners and technicians)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTG
We have 82 other meanings of PTG in our Acronym Attic
- Part Time Guy
- Parties to Go (event services company; Islandia, NY)
- Patagonia (South American region)
- Path to Glory (game)
- Pearson Technology Group (Canada)
- Perturbative-Type Green Function
- Peter the Great
- Petroleum Technology Group (Norway)
- Phoenix Timber Group (UK)
- Physical Training Gear
- Pietersburg, South Africa (Airport Code)
- planed, tongued and grooved (timber)
- Plastics Technology Group (Bauer, Clinton Township, MI)
- Platinum Television Group (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Play The Game (online gaming)
- Policy Transition Group (Australia)
- Polymer Technology Group
- Polymerized Triglyceride
- Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne (Polish: Pomeranian Genealogical Society)
- Porcine Thyroglobulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presiding: Sylvia Coats, NCTM, National Certification Chair Presenters: Beth Gigante Klingenstein, NCTM, Valley City State University and Marianne Fleming Bryan, NCTM, Minnesota MTA past president MTNA Certification Reception Sponsored by the Piano Technician's Guild Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:30-6:30 P.
The Piano Technician's Guild will award two scholarship's worth $750 each to MTNA Nationally Certified Teachers of Music (NCTMs) who agree to use it the funds to further their teaching skills, uses and recommends a Registered Piano Technician member of the Piano Technicians Guild and is willing to write a short follow-up report to the PTG Board about how the scholarship was used to advance their career and/or business.