What does PEPAN stand for?
PEPAN stands for Physics of Elementary Particles and Atomic Nuclei (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Profilaggrin with Endoproteinase 1
- Pacific Egg & Poultry Association
- People, Equipment, POL, and Ammunition
- Peptidase A
- Performance Evaluation Process Algebra
- Physical Education, Physical Activity (educational program)
- Polyethylene Polyamine
- Pakistan Environmental Planning & Architectural Consultant
- Primary Entry Point Advisory Committee
- Pusat Elektronik Pelayanan Anak Kristen (Indonesian Christian website)
- Promotion of Environmental Planning and Applied Studies (World Health Organization)
- Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty
- Peptidase B
- Population and Environmental Psychology Bulletin
- Postsecondary Education Policy and Budget (government committee; various locations)
- Princeton Electric Plant Board (aka Princeton Electric Power Board; Kentucky)
- Project on the Effectiveness of Problem Based Learning
- Pakistan Environmental Protection Council
- Pan European Portals Conference