Roichman, whose previous research was published in the journals Applied Optics and Physics Review Letters, believes HOTs give researchers a platform with infinite possibilities.
What does PHYS REV LETT stand for?
PHYS REV LETT stands for Physics Review Letters (periodical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Physical layer/Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Peel Halton Youth Basketball Association (Canada)
- Port Huron Yacht Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
- Physical Inventory
- Phylogeny Inference Package (genetics software)
- Power Hypervisor
- Physical Education
- Physics-Inspired Paradigms in Wireless Communications and Networks
- Physical Security
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Phytoremediation/Biotechnology Solutions for Spills (Environmental Technology Centre program, Canada government)
- Pepper Huasteco yellow vein virus
- Paedagogische Hochschule Zentralschweiz (German: Pedagogical University of Central Switzerland; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- People in the Hazard Zone (natural disaster management)
- Petahertz (10^15 Hertz)
- [not an acronym] name for Greek symbol representing the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter; approximately 3.1416
- Blood Clotting