In the chapter on medical education, Lindemann traces the trend which brought about the reunion of physicians and surgeons after centuries of social and academic division and rivalry.
What does P&S stand for?
P&S stands for Physicians and Surgeons (Columbia University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&S
We have 1 other meaning of P&S in our Acronym Attic
- Pricing and Reimbursement (pharmaceuticals)
- Probation & Rehabilitation
- Programs & Resources (US Marine Corps)
- Protect and Respect (Virginia program)
- Purchase and Repair
- Population And Resources Control
- Preparedness and Response Plan
- Pan-And-Scan (movie formats)
- Performance & Scalability (software)
- Permanent and Stationary
Samples in periodicals archive:
McClelland Title: Director, department of orthopedic surgery, Harlem Hospital; associate professor of clinical orthopedic surgery, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Contact: 212-939-3510 Dr.