Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) program for physician-sponsored investigational new drugs (INDs).
What does PIND stand for?
PIND stands for Physician-Sponsored Investigational New Drug
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIND
We have 4 other meanings of PIND in our Acronym Attic
- Printing Industries of Northern California
- Production Information & News Committee
- Programma Instandhouding Nucleaire Competentie (Dutch nuclear energy knowledge preservation program)
- Property Income Certificate
- Prevention International No Cervical Cancer (Oakland, CA)
- Price Index Numbers for Current Cost Accounting
- Planning and Introduction of New or Changed Services (ISO 20000 process)
- Pakistan Institute of National Development
- Particle Impact Noise Detection
- Paul Is Not Dead (Beatles urban myth)
- Pittsburgh Institute of Neurodegenerative Diseases (University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Progressive Intellectual and Neurological Deterioration
- Punk Is Not Dead
- New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve (US National Park Service)
- Participation in Nurse Education (UK)
- Pine Is Not Elm
- Predicting Impacts on Natural Ecotones (research project; EU)
- Program for Internet News & Email
- Parallel Industrial Numerical Applications and Portable Libraries
- PACAF Integrated National Exploitation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
medical center under a physician-sponsored investigational new drug application.
Currently, the technology is being used in the United States under physician-sponsored Investigational New Drug (IND) procedures.