Breaking the shackles of physician preference items Keeping the entire purchasing organization in compliance with existing negotiated contracts on every purchase is one of the most difficult challenges.
What does PPI stand for?
PPI stands for Physician Preference Item (medical devices)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPI
We have 388 other meanings of PPI in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Prostate Implantation (cancer)
- Personal Priesthood Interview (used in Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Personal Products Index
- Personal Property Inventory
- Personal Protection Index (hazard identification)
- Personnel Point of Impact (military paradrop)
- Personnel Process Improvement (US Army)
- Peter Pan Industries (Newark, NJ)
- Petropars Iran
- Physician Practice Information (survey)
- Pickle Packers International, Inc
- Pinpoint Injection (Halliburton)
- PIPA Pulse Integrator
- Pirate Parties International (est. 2010)
- Pixels Per Inch
- Plan Particulier d'Intervention (French: Individual Plan of Intervention)
- Plan Position Indicator (radar)
- Plan Preparation Instruction
- Planetary Plasma Interactions
- Planned Position Indicator