The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation(r) will provide up to 15 four-year awards of $300,000 in 2004 through the Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program.
What does PFSP stand for?
PFSP stands for Physician Faculty Scholars Program (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFSP
- Patient and Family Support Program
- PATRIOT Field Surveillance Program
- Pay for Service Program
- Pedernales Falls State Park (Johnson City, TX)
- Pennsylvania Forest Stewardship Program
- Peptide Fluorosurfactant Polymer
- permutation flowshop sequencing problem
- Philippine Foreign Service Post
- Physical Fitness for Special Populations
- Physician and Family Support Program (Canada)
- Pipeline Facility Surveillance Program
- porcine focal symmetrical poliomyelomalacia
- Port Facilities Security Plans (Australia)
- Port Facility Safety Plan
- Pre-Freshman Summer Program (various colleges and schools)
- Precision Fluency Shaping Program (developed by Ronald L. Webster, PhD)
- Preschool Farm Safety Program (Canada)
- Prickett's Fort State Park (Fairmont, WV)
- Priestly Fraternity of St Peter
- Primes and Factors of Sum and Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million in grants under the second round of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program.
Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program - a 4-year, $14.