Cerner, GE Healthcare and Physician's Computer Company have joined PHA to develop the Healthy Weight Plan, which provides doctors with tools to identify, manage and track childhood obesity, and work with patients and their families on building healthier habits.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Physician's Computer Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Peugeot Car Club (Australia)
- Pharaohs' Climbing Club
- Phase Conjugate Circuit
- Phelps Correctional Center (Louisiana)
- Philadelphia Cricket Club (est. 1854; Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Canine Club
- Philippine Carabao Center
- Philippine College of Commerce (now known as Polytechnic University of the Philippines, PUP)
- Philippine Cultural College (Caloocan, Manila, Philippines)
- Phuket Country Club (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edison, NJ 08817 (908) 777-0005, fax (908) 985-0529 InfoCard #215 The Physician's Computer Company Product: Partner Pad 15 Pinecrest Dr.
April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Physician's Computer Company (PCC) - a Vermont pediatric software developer that is ready to begin full production of the updated 5010 transaction standard for electronic claims and claims status - is frustrated by a lack of readiness among its payers.