According to the Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory of Oxford University's website, there is a small risk of the solution forming the explosive silver fulminate if it is left unused for a period of time.
What does PTCL stand for?
PTCL stands for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTCL
We have 22 other meanings of PTCL in our Acronym Attic
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Intervention
- Physical Therapy Clinic, Inc.
- Post-Traumatic Cognitions Inventory
- Programmable Telecommunications Interface
- Portable Tactical Communications Interface Module
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Journal
- Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
- Pakistan Telecommunications Company Ltd.
- Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited
- Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma
- Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd. (Singapore; logistics specialists)
- Master Chief Photographic Intelligenceman (Naval Rating)
- Poole Town Centre Management (est. 2000; UK)
- Pragmatic Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Punctured Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Purified Tumor Cell Membrane (cancer research)
- Personnel Testing Council of Metropolitan Washington DC
- Parent Teacher Community Organization
- Parent Teacher Counselor Organization (Indiana School for the Deaf; Indianapolis, IN)
- Parent-Teacher-Child Organization