He and his colleagues report their findings in the March 31 Physical Review Letters.
What does PRL stand for?
PRL stands for Physical Review Letters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRL
We have 136 other meanings of PRL in our Acronym Attic
- Parcs Résidentiels de Loisirs (French: Residential Leisure Parks)
- Parti Réformateur Libéral (Belgium Liberal Reformation Party)
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Perl Programming Language (filename extension)
- Personnel Research Lab
- Philips Research Laboratories (IRedhill, England)
- Phosphate Resources Limited (Christmas Island)
- Photo Red Light (various locations)
- Photonics Research Laboratory (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Physical Research Laboratory (India)
- Pittsburgh Research Laboratory
- Plaga Removal Laser
- Plagas Removal Laser (Resident Evil 4 game)
- Plan Rozwoju Lokalnego (Polish: Local Development Plan)
- Plant Research Laboratory (Michigan State University)
- Plasma Research Laboratory
- Polish Radio London (UK and Ireland)
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Polska Rzeczpospolita Ludowa (Poland)
- Population Research Laboratory (University of Alberta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The theoretical and experimental papers were published simultaneously in the February 11, 2002, issue of Physical Review Letters.
5, 2005 Physical Review Letters, the NIST team demonstrated that nano-oscillators synchronize with incoming microwaves, suggesting that the devices might be suitable for making directional receivers and transmitters that can pick up or radiate microwave energy in chosen orientations.
14 Physical Review Letters, Sylvia Jeney of the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne in Switzerland and her colleagues in Germany and Texas report laser-based measurements of the motion of microscopic beads of polystyrene and silica in water.
83 percent change, I published a paper in Physical Review Letters in 1965 that demonstrated a 3.