During the New York State Physical Education training program for public schools, we provided information to department heads and coaches.
What does PET stand for?
PET stands for Physical Education Training (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PET
We have 367 other meanings of PET in our Acronym Attic
- Pet Energy Therapy
- Peten (Guatemala territorial division)
- Peter (New Testament)
- Petroleum Ether
- Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (journal)
- Phase Elapsed Time
- Phase Emission Tomography
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer
- Physical Education Teacher (various schools)
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau (former Canadian Prime Minister)
- Piezo-Electric Transducer
- Piezoelectric Transformer
- Pile Echo Tester (system for testing piles/shafts/deep foundations)
- Pilot-Line Experiment Technology
- Piston Engine Technology
- Plan de Expansión de Transmisión (Spanish: Transmission Expansion Plan)
- Planning, Environment and Transport (Gold Coast City Council; Australia)
- Politiets Efterretningstjeneste (Danish for Police Intelligence Agency)
- Polling Every Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physical Education training by stating, "Personal success for each student requires fit minds, fit bodies, and strong values.