VASTEC has processed millions of confidential government records to Section 508 guidelines, for a wide range of agencies that include the Social Security Administration, the Office of the Surgeon General, and the US Army Physical Disability Agency.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Physical Disability Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Phase Doppler Analysis
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Phased Disassembly Array (Homework-PC game)
- Philippine Dental Association
- Phillips, DiPisa and Associates
- Photo-Diode Array
- Photon Detector Assembly
- Photonic Design Automation
- Physical Demand Assessment
- Physical Device Address
- Physical Disability Appeal
- Physical Display of Affection
- Pile Driving Analyzer
- Pinoy Dream Academy (TV show)
- Pitch Detection Algorithm (digital recording)
- Place des Arts (Montreal cultural centre)
- Planning and Decision Aid
- Players Development Academy (sports; various locations)
- Pole Dance America
- Policy Development and Advocacy (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly simultaneous disability ratings adjudicated by the VA have been substantially higher than those assigned by the military Physical Evaluation Boards (PEBs) and the Physical Disability Agency.
Army Physical Disability Agency for final disposition.