6 percent on mobile home physical damage (dwelling fire).
What does PHY DAM stand for?
PHY DAM stands for Physical Damage (casualty insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Partial Hepatectomy (hepatology)
- Patient History
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - Sky Harbor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (Bedminster, NJ)
- Primary Heat Exchanger
- Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
- Partnership for Healthy Youth
- Physical Layer Device
- Physical Layer Protocol
- Abstract Test Suite for PHY
- Physical Layer Repeater
- Physical layer/Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Peel Halton Youth Basketball Association (Canada)
- Port Huron Yacht Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
- Physical Inventory
- Phylogeny Inference Package (genetics software)
- Power Hypervisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physical damage to even just a few select pieces of equipment in either of these areas can disrupt a broadcast, impacting a station's overall revenue, ratings, and reputation.
Many equipment owners who recognize the importance of covering their machines with Physical Damage Insurance have chosen Cat Insurance as their carrier.
The court addressed whether the effects on the computers caused physical damage to and loss of use to tangible property.