The level of physical activity was calculated using the average of the questions provided in the guidelines of The Physical Activity Questionnaire for Older Children (PAQ-C) and Adolescents (PAQ-A) Manual.
What does PAQ-C stand for?
PAQ-C stands for Physical Activity Questionnaire for Older Children (health survey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PAQ-C in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Assessment Questionarie (various organizations)
- Plan d'Action Qualité
- Position Analysis Questionnaire
- Post Arrival Quarantine (Australia)
- Previously Asked Questions
- Prior Authorization for Quantity Limit Exceeded (prescription drugs)
- Process Average Quality
- Professional Accounting Qualification (UK)
- Programme d'Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance Program)
- Project Assessment Quotation
- Phoenix Area Quilters Association (Arizona)
- Physical Activity Questionnaire for Adolescents
- Professional Art Quilt Alliance (Midwest)
- Projet Accompagnement Quebec-Guatemala (French: Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada)
- Physician Assistance and Quality Initiative
- Pasquaney Alumni Quoits League (New Hampshire)
- Pediatric Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Perceptual Audio Quality Measure
- Personal Air Quality Model (air pollution study)
- Portland Air Quality Maintenance Area (public education program; Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measuring general levels of physical activity: Preliminary evidence for the Physical Activity Questionnaire for Older Children.