Walking was selected because it is the most common form of physical activity undertaken by persons with MS  and, by extension, represents a major source of overall physical activity energy expenditure.
What does PAEE stand for?
PAEE stands for Physical Activity Energy Expenditure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAEE
We have 1 other meaning of PAEE in our Acronym Attic
- Peninsula Alliance for Economic Development
- Plans Analysis and Evaluation Division
- Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (Ministry of the Economy; Poland)
- Program Analysis and Evaluation Directorate
- Program Analysis and Evaluation Division (US Army)
- Project Approval and Environmental Document (State of California Department of Transportation)
- Philippine Agricultural Economics and Development Association (social science researchers)
- Phoenixville Area Economic Development Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Pay and Employment Equity (New Zealand)
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Environmental Education
- Peace Action Education Fund
- Philippine-American Educational Foundation (Manila, Philippines)
- Platelet Aggregation Enhancing Factor
- Polish American Enterprise Fund (USAID)
- Plexus Average Execution Gain
- Programme Appraisal and Evaluation Group (Ireland)
- Philosophy of Adult Education Inventory (various organizations)
- Professional Association of Exporters and Importers
- Public Access to Environmental Information (Scotland, UK)
- Philippine Association of Electrical Industries Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
2004) Branched equation modelling of simultaneous accelerometry and heart rate monitoring improves estimate of directly measured physical activity energy expenditure.