Part of the Welsh Assembly Government's response to this issue is the launch of the physical activity action plan - Creating an Active Wales.
What does PAAP stand for?
PAAP stands for Physical Activity Action Plan (Keighley, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAAP
We have 34 other meanings of PAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Publications of the American Association for Netherlandic Studies
- Physiotherapy Acupuncture Association of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology
- Peer Academic Advising Office (University of Michigan)
- Professional Accountants Amendment Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Public Affairs and Alumni Office
- Peaceful Assembly Associations of Canada
- Pennsylvania Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Particle Astrophysics Advisory Panel
- Personal Asthma Action Plan
- Plan Ahead and Prepare (rap)
- Platelet Aggregation-Associated Protein
- Protein Amino Acid Phosphorylation
- Pakistan Association of Auto Parts and Accessories Manufacturers
- Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers
- Physical Activity Assessment Questionnaire
- Please Ask Any Question (social media app)
- Predictive Adaptive Ability Questionnaire
- Purdue Agricultural Air Quality Laboratory (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Professional Association of Appraisers - Quilted Textiles (US and Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have developed a physical activity action plan, called 'Creating an Active Wales', with the help of a wide range of organisations and we are now launching a consultation to ensure everyone has an opportunity to contribute their own ideas.
As food and physical activity are two sides of the same coin in relation to the impact each has on obesity, a complementary Choosing Activity: a physical activity action plan sets out action to improve physical health.