Multiple alignment was done with the Phylogeny Inference Package (PHYLIP version 3.
What does PHYLIP stand for?
PHYLIP stands for Phylogeny Inference Package (genetics software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Physical Layer Protocol
- Physical Damage (casualty insurance)
- Abstract Test Suite for PHY
- Physical Layer Repeater
- Physical layer/Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Peel Halton Youth Basketball Association (Canada)
- Port Huron Yacht Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
- Physical Inventory
- Power Hypervisor
- Physical Education
- Physics Review Letters (periodical)
- Physics-Inspired Paradigms in Wireless Communications and Networks
- Physical Security
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Phytoremediation/Biotechnology Solutions for Spills (Environmental Technology Centre program, Canada government)
- Pepper Huasteco yellow vein virus