Features such as automatic sag control, photo-electric safety curtain, quick cooling of formed product, bubble facility, quick mould changes and a user friendly micro-processor system that assists with fault faulting are also included.
What does P/E stand for?
P/E stands for Photo-Electric (beam)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P/E
We have 142 other meanings of P/E in our Acronym Attic
- Problem/Change Report
- Payable Date (stock dividends)
- Pickup and Delivery (shipping)
- Pitch-To-Diameter (ratio - geometric parameter used in nuclear fuel bundles)
- Plasma Level/Dose (ratio)
- Press Die
- Production and Development
- Performance/Development Review
- Period Ending
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wentloog-based G24 Innovations (G24i) manufactures dye-sensitised photo-electric cells which turn even low levels of light into power.
CAPTION(S): BACK TO FIFE: The Alhambra, left, has become a top venue again and has hosted star names, including KT Tunstall; PICTURES: THE PHOTO-ELECTRIC EFFECT
Haematite can form in the presence of aerobic (oxygen-loving) bacteria in the water, or by photo-electric processes in the upper 10 metres of seawater.