Papers are presented in sections on surface chemistry and etching, photo resist removal, mechanical cleaning forces, liquid aerosol cleaning, megasonic cleaning, cleaning for 3D applications, controlling for metallic and organic contamination, and cleaning for silicon photo-voltaic applications.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Photo Resist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Reschedule
- Personnel Recovery
- Pesticide Registration (EPA)
- Pesticide Regulation Notice (EPA)
- Petit Robert (French dictionary)
- Phantom Regiment (Drum and Bugle Corps, Rockford, Illinois)
- Pharmaceutical Representative (journal)
- Philippine Airlines
- Phosphate Rock
- Photo Reflectance
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) and the photo resist must be very sensitive to the exposure light to achieve reasonable throughput this could be achieved by A to be as small as possible.
00 Paperback TK7871 In these proceedings from the September 2004 symposium, contributors describe their research in ten major topic areas, including surface preparation for gate dielectric with high dielectric constants, front-end-of-line and back-end-of-line cleaning, rinsing and drying, wet and gaseous etching, challenges and cleaning methods for particles and alternative cleaning methods, metrology, contamination control, post-CMP cleaning, and wet photo resist removal.
It is flexible since it uses specialty additives to target specific applications such as photo resist image collapse prevention, next-generation lithography photo mask cleaning, and particle removal.
It utilizes a chemical heat reaction generated from the changing phase of amorphous to crystal, instead of photo resist, in the fine pitch recording of electron beam or deep UV laser.