What does P-CREB stand for?
P-CREB stands for Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of P-CREB in our Acronym Attic
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Proxy Call Session Control Function
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase