KARACHI -- Two ships arrived at the Port to load / offload phosphoric acid at EVTL, and furnace oil at FOTCO on April 19, port sources said here Saturday.
What does H3PO4 stand for?
H3PO4 stands for Phosphoric Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hummer 3 (General Motors)
- Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare (simulation game)
- Boric Acid
- Haut Conseil du Commissariat aux Comptes (French: High Council of Statutory Auditors; also seen as HCCC)
- Helix 3 Enterprise (software suite)
- Higher Engineering Education for Europe
- Heroes 3 Map (gaming)
- The Hafler Trio (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One facility at the complex, SAEPA-1, has units to produce 1,500 tons/day of sulphuric acid, two phosphoric acid plants with each having the capacity of 400 tons/day, and 1,000 t/y of DAP.
Summary: Hyderabad (India) The state-owned Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) exported between January and November 2009 over one million tons of phosphoric acid towards India.
3 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II today laid down the cornerstone of a $625 million phosphoric acid plant in the southern Maan district of Shidiyeh in a partnership between the Jordan Phosphate Mines Company JPMC and the Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative Limited IFFCO.
has announced it will build a new phosphoric acid facility to meet the growing demand for its product in the electronic and food industries.