Phospholipid transfer protein (PLTP)  is a secreted lipid transfer protein that mediates the exchange of phospholipids between lipoproteins in the circulation.
What does PLTP stand for?
PLTP stands for Phospholipid Transfer Protein
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLTP
We have 5 other meanings of PLTP in our Acronym Attic
- Piecewise Linear Triangle Multi Grid
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Mikro Hidro (Indonesian: The Micro-Hydro Power)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Nuklir (Indonesia)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Nuklir (Indonesian: Nuclear Power Center)
- Pentium Link-Time Optimizer (University of Arizona)
- Privatized Lease to Own (state building construction and purchase project; Arizona Department of Administration)
- Pilot Officer
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Panas Bumi (Indonesian: Geothermal Hydroelectric Power Plant)
- Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership
- Preston Learning Together Partnership (Preston, Lancashire, England, UK)
- Private Land Timber Permit (Philippines)
- Product Line Technical Probe (software)
- Provisional Local Transport Plan (UK)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Panas Bumi (Indonesian: Labor Power Hot Earth Bedugul; Bali)
- Production Logging Tool Quicklook Log
- Phospholipid Mass Transfer Rate (biochemistry)
- Plan for Long-Range Technical Requirements
- Polskie Lekarskie Towarzystwo Radiologiczne (Polish: Polish Medical Radiological Society)
- Posterior Lamellar Tarsal Rotation (trachoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, phospholipid transfer protein can result in the remodelling of larger particles to recycle some smaller species of HDL.